Product Manager – Smart!
- 25 days holiday (plus BHs)
- 5% employer pension scheme
- Life assurance
- SIP scheme
Luceco PLC is a manufacturer and distributor of electrical, lighting and audio/video accessories.
We are seeking a Product Manager to develop, introduce and manage our range of “BG Home” Smart / Home Automation (HA) electrical and lighting accessories.
- You will be working closely with our Sourcing and Product Development Teams at our Far East manufacturing site and key stake holders including, R&D, Marketing, Operations, Sales and Quality.
- Define and manage the HA product roadmap in partnership with the wider Product Management Team.
- Understand the requirements and trends of the HA market sector.
- To deliver an engaging and intuitive UX/UI experience for end users, through the BG Home App and 3rd party platforms (Alexa/Google/IFTTT).
- Support the Marketing/Product Management/Sales Teams.
- Management and creation of product related information, pricing, packaging, instruction manuals, data sheets, labels, sales aides.
- Support Product Management Team in all aspects of ‘cradle to grave’ product life cycle.
- Working in a partnership with Asia Development Team in the design, development and execution of new products, from initial design concept to final packaged product with supporting marcom’s both internally and externally.
- Ensure the PIM (Product Information Management) tool is maintained for all products in the assigned portfolio.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and techniques in industry, undertaking training as appropriate.
- Develop a detailed understanding of segment products, and applications.
- Travel occasional UK and Overseas travel, specifically Asia
- 2-3 years’ product management experience in the Home Automation industry – ESSENTIAL.
- UX/UI knowledge – ESSENTIAL.
- Strong consumer and product awareness.
- Confident to present new products to Internal Sales Teams and deliver internal training sessions.
- Ability to support the sales force in front of the customer, to secure profitable business.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time, and to tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Faultless attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Software knowledge – MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
If you are interested please submit your CV and covering letter detailing how your experience meets the job requirements to Lace Dance, HR Manager at [email protected]