Product Manager – ROSS
- 25 days holiday (plus BHs)
- 5% employer pension scheme
- Life assurance
- SIP scheme
Luceco PLC is a manufacturer and distributor of electrical, lighting and audio/video accessories.
We are seeking a Product Manager to manage our Audio/Visual Mounts range of products under our Ross brand, that are distributed globally.
You will be working closely with our Sourcing and Product Development Teams at our Far East manufacturing site and key stake holders including, R&D, Marketing, Operations, Sales and Quality.
- Define and manage the product roadmap NPI projects and cost reduction programs.
- Support the Marketing/Product Management/Sales Teams.
- Management of product data for internal systems and customer new line forms.
- Management and creation of product related information, pricing, packaging, instruction manuals, data sheets, labels, sales aides.
- Support Product Management Team in all aspects of ‘cradle to grave’ product life cycle. To work alongside Senior PM, as well as manage individual product categories.
- Working in a partnership with Asia Development Team in the design, development and execution of new products, from initial design concept to final packaged product with supporting marcom’s both internally and externally.
- Working with and supporting UK, European and Asia Sales Teams.
- Ensure the PIM (Product Information Management) tool is maintained for all products in the assigned portfolio.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and techniques in industry, undertaking training as appropriate.
- Develop a detailed understanding of segment products, and applications.
- 2-3 years’ product management experience in a similar industry – ESSENTIAL.
- Strong consumer and product awareness.
- Confident to present new products to Internal Sales Teams and deliver internal training sessions.
- Ability to support the sales force in front of the customer, to secure profitable business.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time, and to tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Faultless attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Software knowledge – MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
If you are interested please submit your CV and covering letter detailing how your experience meets the job requirements to Lace Dance, HR Manager at [email protected]