Internal Accounts Coordinator – Home Build
- Medical Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- The Internal Accounts Coordinator will be responsible for the day to day management of our housebuilder projects. You will have direct responsibility for the maintenance and management of all administration relating to all rebate claims passed on from our housebuilding customer base.
- Liaise with external Project Managers to ensure the smooth delivery of new and existing projects
- Interact daily with supply chain to ensure stock levels meet customer demand
- Plan and manage timings on light assembly as and when required
- Ensure all orders are processed and tracked correctly in line with the customers correct price file, and invoicing details
- Build key customer relationships with both end user, main contractors and wholesaler
- Meet all agreed internal and customer SLAs
- Deal promptly with all customer queries/complaints Process and resolve any customer debits, raising relevant paperwork and arranging returns or replacement goods as and when required
- Support external sales team with lead generation and new business enquiries.
- Track projects with correct sales data and reporting information.
- Produce monthly reports as and when required. Track orders to ensure all information is recorded correctly to enable us to verify rebate claims.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills
- Ability to demonstrate patience and negotiation skills with key stakeholders, whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail is essential
- Must be proactive in problem solving, showing adaptability and an ability to work effectively whilst under pressure
- High level of organisational skills must be demonstrated
- Computer literate with an “intermediate” level of understanding of all MS Office software
If you are interested please submit your CV and covering letter detailing how your experience meets the job requirements to Debbie Troy, at [email protected]