Area Sales Manager – North West
As well as the reward of working for an ambitious successful company and contributing to its growth, the right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive package including 25 days holiday (plus BHs), 5 % employer pension scheme, life assurance, PMI, SIP scheme, laptop and phone
A fantastic opportunity is now available for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join the ever-expanding Team, taking responsibility for continuing the success and growth of the business with its distribution into the Independent Sector covering DIY, electrical, lighting and home entertainment.
Working alongside and with the support of the National Sales Manager, the successful candidate will take responsibility for managing existing and creating new business within the North-West region, in addition to developing major national accounts at store level as well as Independent Builders Merchants and to work to increase distribution of the Luceco product portfolio.
- Experience of field-based account management within the DIY and/or Merchants sector is essential (including Jewson is ideal but not essential)
- Previous electrical industry experience is also essential
- A real passion for sales and exemplary customer service is a must
- Highly self-motivated with a strong desire to exceed targets and achieve KPIs
- You will be organised, reliable and able to work on your own initiative, as well as part of the wider Independent Team, to achieve personal, divisional and group targets
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and deal with diverse tasks and work under pressure
- Strong numeracy skills are required, as well as Excel knowledge to “intermediate” level
- The willingness to take ownership of projects
- A high level of professionalism in all areas
If you are interested please submit your CVand covering letter detailing how your experience meets the job requirements to Steven Preston, National Sales Manager at steven.p[email protected]